Edwin Ep01 Edwin Ep01

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Edwin. Therefore, this is awesome.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Hum...

All the laughter and the violence made me think... Was it the violence that made them laugh? Then I thought, well, we enjoy violence too. Because if we didn't, there wouldn't be as much action and horror movies as there is.

Jesus' Day Off Jesus' Day Off

Lol

Reminded me of Family Guy, but this was funny!! The cheesy drawings made it funnier.
The only this I didn't like, which is simply a very small detail, was when the father burned. It was simply trying to be funny... but wasn't.
Also, the end may be confusing for dumb people... But if you made it so they get it, it wouldn't be that funny. So too bad for them!

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Something Fresh.

Liked the way the animation was basically a drawing being moved around. It made it have a fresh style, while at the same time didn't require a lot of effort.

I also liked the idea of simply turning the microphone On and record whatever comes to mind. Nothing scripted and planned. Which really was something good for the humor, it didn't have the typical Simpsons, Family Guy/American Dad or Anime humor.

This cartoon made me want to watch some of your other material. Good job!

AustinBreed responds:

Hey! Thanks. =) I do what I do for fun, not to impress people. If I want to animate this way and I want to go scriptles, then darn it, I shall!

Thanks for the review!

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

...

I've never seen something that boring in my entire life.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Good!

There is No Spoon was great.
Chateau was the best one!
Zion Rave was good, but the text was there for too long. And that, it's was very funny.
Burly Brawl was the second best.
Architect was very funny in some parts, but very boring in others. By the way, it's Vis-à-vis.
Final Fight was just awful.

This is very tricky for rating.. lol.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

WOW!

If only Mario World was like things..

Your movie is now on my top 10

I'm posting this on the Matrix Online forum and Matrix Theories!!

Trinity's Fall - Matrix 2 Trinity's Fall - Matrix 2

VERY good for your first

1. You could try and make the pieces of window rotate while it's falls.

2. Change the gun that Trinity had, she's shooting way too fast for slow motion.

Other than that, it's very good. And you kinda cheated for sound, lol =P

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

LOL!!

Make more!! It's so funny 'cause everything is so true! Made me laugh so hard. Please make some about Mario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of time, and (almost) every Nintendo 64 classics.

Sonic's Quest For Power Sonic's Quest For Power

oh ... my ..... god

Love the sounds effect you used, makes the movie ALOT better!! Without that sound, the hole movie would have been boring.. lol! Where the hell did you get the sounds effect!?!?!? Tell me =D