Edwin Ep01 Edwin Ep01

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Edwin. Therefore, this is awesome.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Hum...

All the laughter and the violence made me think... Was it the violence that made them laugh? Then I thought, well, we enjoy violence too. Because if we didn't, there wouldn't be as much action and horror movies as there is.

Jesus' Day Off Jesus' Day Off

Lol

Reminded me of Family Guy, but this was funny!! The cheesy drawings made it funnier.
The only this I didn't like, which is simply a very small detail, was when the father burned. It was simply trying to be funny... but wasn't.
Also, the end may be confusing for dumb people... But if you made it so they get it, it wouldn't be that funny. So too bad for them!

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Sick game, too short.

Very simple game, easy to understand and it's quite fun. The only thing that I don't like is that it's way too short... I feel like the game ends when the fun begins.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

GOAT!

This game is dope as fuck!

(GOAT = "Greatest of all time" in case you didn't know... Used to express something really good... Hip-Hop slang lol)

Character Creator Character Creator

It's missing something.

I think that it's still missing something. There should be more choise in the skin colour and hair choise. I'm hispanic, and wanted to see if I could do myself. I couldn't, my skin is brown, not black, white or yellow. I have long hair black hair, not short brown hair. I'm not saying that because I can't make myself, this is crap. It's not crap, and that's not what I'm saying. It's just that more choise would be better. Add hair styles that are popular or were popular with black people, hispanic people and asians. People like choises, look at GTA ;).

Departure Hip-Hop Style Departure Hip-Hop Style

OMG !!!

You know.. I thought that I would find some good stuff in here. But I didn't think it would kick ass! This is better than some songs I listen to!
I usually don't give 10 in everything.. but this really diserves it!!

MattBlade responds:

OHHHHH mayn review much appreciated bro never got that kind of compliment man, thanks.